As the world demand for productivity grows, the requirement for biosecurity and traceability of animals from pasture to plate increases, so too does the opportunity for Tru-Test Group.
Measuring livestock performance is vital to maximising farm productivity and profitability. The information provided by Tru-Test Weigh Scale Indicators ensures quality decision making on feed, health treatment and herd size management.
On its own, weighing is a valuable addition to a farming operation. The emergence of Electronic Identification (EID) allows farmers to go further by maximising the potential of the weigh data for decision making and is the core tracking technology for animal traceability schemes.
Accordingly, our offering includes world leading and award winning Weigh Scale Indicators, EID readers and Weighing Accessories that truly add value to our farmer customers lives.
At Tru-Test Group, we’ve been designing and manufacturing accurate, rugged weighing systems for over 30 years.
- Designed to perform in the harshest agricultural environments
- All Tru-Test Indicators feature the IP67 environmental protection rating, which indicates waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- ISO 9001 quality standard ensures excellence
- This means the correct weight of a moving animal is reached quickly and accurately – a critical benefit for a weighing system
- Regarded as the best in the market. Tru-Test Load Bars are constructed from aircraft-grade aluminium, a highly corrosive resistant material
Have a look at the range of products
“My team’s tools get a hard time yet they must continue to perform. Hayes is definitely my preferred brand”
– Gordy Davy – Fence Contractor (Katikati, New Zealand)